Archive for November, 2011
The Garmin Forerunner 305 Form meets function with Garmin’s high-performance line of personal trainers. The Forerunner 305 have new courses feature and robust wireless heart rate monitor for optimal performance and a high sensitivity GPS receiver.
Forerunner 305?s courses feature lets you compete against previous workouts: you can use to train for your next duathlon or triathlon with multi-sport workouts, you can also compare your pace and heart rate to your past performance over the same run. A feature that lets you seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit, so you can use it for running, biking and more.
The Forerunner 305 keeps you on track with innovative features including:
- New! Sleek, stylish, lightweight design that “wraps” the GPS antenna around part of the wrist for a better view of the sky, improving reception during training
- New! High-sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves tracking under trees and near tall buildings
- New! Robust ANT wireless heart rate monitor with softer, more comfortable chest strap and superior battery life eliminates cross-talk with other devices to reliably measure and send heart rate data, and helps you train in your zone
- New! Customizable screens let you view up to 12 data fields on 3 data screens for immediate feedback on the information you need most when training
- Multi-sport capability lets you seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit, so you can use it for running, biking, and more
- Easy to use — no calibration required. Just turn it on and go
You can customize any of Forerunner 305?s three main data screens up to 12 data fields give you instant feedback on your workout. Each workout is stored in memory so you can review and analyze the data and see how you’ve improved over time.