Toshiba finally released though left with a series NB200 Netbook Mini Notebook. NB200 specially made to attract attention! Looks so tempting with the color brown. Brown began to bloom colors used in the latest notebook. NB200 using hard drive protection when the disk is detected to fall head moved to a safe place, it is believed able to protect the data on your hard drive!
- Windows XP operating system
- Intel® AtomTM N280 processor
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, upgradeable to 2GB
- Spacious storage with a 160GB HDD
- 3D HDD Protection sensor
- 10.1-inch diagonal widescreen Clear SuperView backlit LED display
- Lightweight and very portable at only 1.18kg
- Long-life 3-cell battery delivers up to 4 hours of productivity
- One combo eSATA/USB Sleep-and-Charge port and two USB 2.0 ports
- 802.11 b/g wireless, 10/100 Ethernet and Bluetooth
- Built-in Webcam, speaker and microphone
- RGB port for connecting with external displays
- 2-in-1 Media Slot (SD, Mini SD, Micro SD, MMC)
This mini notebook has a 1:18 weight kg (including batteries). NB200 is also equipped with screens for 10.1 “and has a resolution of 1024×600. The keyboard on the mini-notebook has interrupted between the buttons (like the Apple notebook). For the battery, Toshiba provide batteries for 3-cell that can operate for 4 hours. Until now, NB200 comes with Brown Satin colors and other colors will soon follow as Snow White, Indigo Blue, and Silky Pink.
For data protection, NB200 comes with a 3D-accelerometer technology monitoring system. With this technology, the system will notebook can detect impact, shock or vibration. In the event of collision, the system will move the HDD head from records where data is stored.
For specifications, NB200 using Intel Atom N280 Processor 1.66 GHz with a big, RAM 1024 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 160 GB Hardisk registration. For internet connection, mini-notebook is also equipped with WiFi 802.11bg.